PD: Bata 1
Throws up to 62mph. Great for younger ages.
PD: Bata 1 Pitching Machine
Our economical BATA 1 Pitching Machine for baseball and our BATA 1 Pitching Machine for softball throws perfect fastballs up to 62 miles per hour with pinpoint accuracy. Ideal for batting practice for players up to 16 years of age and for machine pitch leagues. Can be set up to throw baseballs or softballs.
- Features summary (click to see page)
- Maximum Speed: 62 mph with leather baseballs or BATA Dimpled Baseballs (62 mph from 46' = 81 mph from 60')
- Weight 56 lbs.
- Runs on 110 AC
- Available for Baseball/Softball
- May be used with BATA Feeder
- Throws real baseballs or dimpled
- 10-year limited warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
- Goodyear rubber pitching wheels
With a package deal you must select a batting cage. Everything for the cage is included except the 10' poles needed for the frame, which you buy locally. The poles are 3/4" electrical conduit, steel galvanized pipe (EMT), and are readily available in stores such as Home Depot or Lowe’s. The trade name for these poles is “thin wall.” They are in the "electrical conduit" aisle. Below are the quantities of poles you need to buy:
40' cage requires 23 poles
50' cage requires 28 poles
60' cage requires 33 poles
70' cage requires 38 poles.