PD: Bata 1 Twin Pitch PM
You can set up the BATA 1 Twin Pitch to throw a fastball and change up, or two fastballs in different locations.
Bata 1 Twin Pitch
Imagine you're practicing hitting baseballs, but instead of one pitch coming in at one speed, over and over again, you have two pitches to look for, just like real batting. You can set up the BATA 1 Twin Pitch to throw a fastball and change up, or two fastballs in different location. There is simply no better way to improve your hitting than with the BATA 1 Twin Pitch.
- Features summary (click to see page)
- 2 different pitches in ONE SET UP
- Fastball up to 70 mph / Change up (up to 70 mph)
- Two BATA-1’s on a Single-stand
- Welded steel construction
- Runs on 110 volt AC or Generator
- May be used with BATA Auto-feeder
- Throws flyballs and groundballs
- Available for baseball or softball or both
- Transport Kit Available
- 10-year warranty
- MADE IN USA
- Goodyear rubber pitching wheels
With a package deal you must select a batting cage. Everything for the cage is included except the 10' poles needed for the frame, which you buy locally. The poles are 3/4" electrical conduit, steel galvanized pipe (EMT), and are readily available in stores such as Home Depot or Lowe’s. The trade name for these poles is “thin wall.” They are in the "electrical conduit" aisle. Below are the quantities of poles you need to buy:
40' cage requires 23 poles
50' cage requires 28 poles
60' cage requires 33 poles
70' cage requires 38 poles.