#24 HDPE Batting Cage Nets
#24 HDPE batting cage nets. Free shipping in continental United States.
#24 HDPE (High Density PolyEthylene)
This cage net, with #24 HDPE netting, has UV protection molded right into the fibers. Since these batting cage nets are UV stabilized, they hold up well to sunlight and moisture. Polyethylene does not absorb water, thus an excellent choice for outdoor applications. Since HDPE netting is quite a bit less expensive than Nylon, these cages make good entry level economical cages and should last between 2-3 years. Note that #24 HDPE is quite a bit weaker and cheaper than #21 Nylon netting by anywhere from 40-50% weaker. Click here for our premium batting cages.
- 1 year warranty
- Heavy rope borders on top, bottom, and vertical corners
- Hung on the square
- One overlap door on end
- Posi-Lock Stitching on all rope borders.
- True sewn borders
- Rib line down the center for extra suspension points
- 6′ tails each upper corner
- Burst strength of #24 HDPE is 148 pounds per mesh or 592 pounds per mesh (vs 209 per strand and 836 per mesh for #21 knotted nylon)
Options for #24 HDPE:
- Cage size and length, 12Hx12W, or 12Hx14W, then length 35', 55' or 70' long
- Next choose if you want our frame connectors or you'll hang it yourself
- Finally, choose if you want a complete L-screen or not.