BATA B-1 Curveball Pitching Machine
Can be used for Baseball, Softball, or Combination.
- In Softball mode, it may only be used in the lower delivery positions.
USA Made Solid State Speed Control, Dial, And Speed Control Box
- Gives the most reliable pitch speed, adjustability, and longevity on the market.
USA Made Motor
- Manufactured specifically for BATA to our specification.
- Motors perform better and last longer because they are doing exactly what they are made to do.
- Made in the USA
- USA made steel with USA applied powder coating which gives BATA machines protection against rusting, pitting, and chipping.
- The frame is stronger for more consistent performance.
- Weighs just 60 lbs.
USA-Made Cast Aluminum Wheels
- By Edelbrock with soft tread Goodyear rubber.
- Truest running, longest lasting pitching machine wheel on the market for longevity of use with consistent performance.
Feed Chute Adjustable Knobs
- Allows feed chute to be rotated.
- Feed chute needs to rotate to center the ball delivery when the unit is set for curveballs.
- Greatly improves pitch consistency.
Steel Feed Chute
- Will not warp.
- Easily and effectively centers the ball for a greater pitch consistency.
Steel Handle Bar
- Easier to handle and carry.
Steel Fender Around Wheel
- It's there for safety.
- Greatly reduces inadvertent contact with the wheel.
- Up to 62mph fastballs, curveballs and pop flys.
- You can change the spin on straight pitches.
- You can use leather baseballs or BATA dimpled baseballs (recommended)
What Do I Need For Auto Feeding?
- BATA-1 Curveball Pitching Machine
- Auto Feeder
- Dimpled Balls
What Do I Need For Manual Feeding?
- The BATA-1 Curveball Pitching Machine only.